I have several questions regarding Stream deployed in AWS...
- How would maintenance impact data processing, etc. (i.e. for scale-up procedure)?
- AMIs must be upgraded every X months; how does that impact the application (Stream)?
- Have you seen any auto-scaling ? How does scaling down impact the application? Will data be lost or will it complete its processing before shutting down?
- Concerned about what happens to data in flow when instances are down
- Looking for details on public cloud use cases
- For the infrastructure scaling side
- After disaster recovery, how do they switch back to the original state?