Official Release of Cribl v4.3.0
It is release day and we are up to release 4.3.0. We have updates to Stream, Edge, and Search - this time with double the Pumpkin Spice! Below are a few of the new features I found interesting.
Download Cribl v4.3.0
- Cribl.Cloud Organizations can now be created in the AWS Europe (Frankfurt) Region.
admins can now optionally define a global banner to display above their
whole Cribl suite (all products' UI). Your banner can use text and/or a
hyperlink to announce new options, resources, deadlines, warnings, etc.
- The Google Cloud Storage Destination now supports authorization via GCP Service Accounts and IAM roles.
Cribl Edge 4.3 release lays the foundation for future upgrades of
Windows Nodes from the Leader's UI. This feature will not be backward
compatible with Windows Nodes running Edge versions earlier than 4.3.0,
but it will simplify future upgrades.
- When inspected, compressed files (e.g. foo.bar.gz
) include a File preview that shows the beginning of the file contents.
- In the File Monitor, you can now customize the hash length of file headers to ensure files can be uniquely identified.
- The new print operator lets you quickly verify an expression before including it in a larger query.
- The lookup operator now supports CIDR (Classless Inter-Domain Routing) for IP addresses and regular expressions for pattern matching.
- The History table now offers customizable time selections, allowing you to control the displayed time frame.