If all owner/admin access is lost to a Cribl Cloud org/tenant that is currently setup to use SSO then how does anyone re-gain admin access?
If there's ever an issue on the SSO side, whether configuration or access related, there is an option to bypass SSO and use your email and password instead.
• Go to cribl.cloud
• From the login screen, in the URL will be https://login.cribl.cloud/u/login/identifier?state=***
• Remove the word identifier from the URL
• The slash before it and question mark after it should remain
• URL should look like this https://login.cribl.cloud/u/login/?state=***
• Hit Enter and the page will redirect to the Email and Password login screen.
Thank you. Confirmed that works!